Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Grammy Asked For This!!!!



WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING


If you are squeamish about medical things - - - you may want to skip this post.

If you aren't from a medical family - - - you may want to skip this post.

If talking about medical conditions isn't your thing - - - you may want to skip this post.

If you aren't fixated on your own medical conditions - - - you may want to skip this post.

If blood and guts make you want to faint - - - you may want to skip this post.

If you aren't a doctor, PA, nurse, etc - - - you may want to skip this post.

If you are currently eating - - - you may want to skip this post.

If you think talking openly about medical conditions is in poor taste (you probably have more sense than the rest of us and) - - - you may want to skip this post.


Don't say I didn't warn you!!!





Greg's kidney stones.

A penny for your thoughts!! (Hehehehe)

The large stone next to the penny is Greg's current passee. The small "gravel" pieces to the left of the current jewel are the NORMAL
size he passes, so you can see why this one was SOOOOOO painful.

ALL of these were designed and made by Greg in his own special stone manufacturing quarry!!!! (Most of us call that a kidney) I guess you could say they are "designer gems!

Yes, he has kept all these.

No, I don't know what that says about us!!!



19 Comments:

Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Kathy and Cindy - - - - you left me such fun and funny comments today while I was trying to get this entry to post correctly - - - then, I had to delete the WHOLE POST and start over to get it to work and that removed your fun comments!!!

Would you come back and put them on here again????? Pretty please with a kidney stone on top???

6/09/2007 10:49 AM  
Blogger Char said...

Gross. I like the following blogs better.

6/09/2007 12:44 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

OK now Char - - - I gave you plenty of warning so you could AVOID this one!!! :-)

6/09/2007 1:15 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

Thank you so much for going to all the trouble but it was worth it(to me anyway)!!!

Poor guy!!!! I can't believe he wasn't on a morphine drip with that one!!! The pain is just as bad as childbirth. I know, I've had both.

Jim has had them also and he couldn't believe the size!!!

6/09/2007 1:29 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

You're welcome, Grammy - - - now, if this post chases away my regular commenters - - - you're gonna hafta pick up the slack!!!! :-)

6/09/2007 2:04 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

Do you suppose Keri fainted when she saw this???

Keri - come back Keri - are you in the twilight zone?

Keri, was Funny Lady referring to us about "fixated on your medical condition"???

6/09/2007 2:45 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL - - - - not you two, just "old" people in general who tend to get that way!!!

6/09/2007 3:35 PM  
Blogger Char said...

Actually, I was expecting something along the lines of open heart surgery by your warnings, but I knew you wouldn't post something that bloody. (would you?) So, I just kept scrolling down out of curiosity. It's just the idea that's gross, not the picture.

6/09/2007 6:05 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I doubt that I'd post open heart surgery - - - - but, being from a medical home, and teaching human anatomy - - - - well, you never can tell!!! :-)

6/09/2007 9:21 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

"Old people in general"....that HAS to include ME!!! I have not posted about my open heart surgery but wanted to talk about it when I see you....can't wait...you'll LOVE hearing all about it!!!! Now I'll bet you can't wait!!!!

Where is our Keri?????

6/09/2007 9:35 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I don't know where Keri is - - - though I would GUESS she's lost in EQ land somewhere. :-)

6/09/2007 9:40 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

LOL it takes more than a little stone to make me pass out!!! Now, if it was a needle poking into someone's skin...MAYBE.

WOW that's a big one! No wonder Dad was in so much pain! Poor guy!!

6/09/2007 9:41 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Grammy - - - - HERE'S OUR KERI!!!!!

Yep - - - it was a BIG one all right!!!

6/09/2007 9:42 PM  
Blogger Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

...maybe Greg should gold plate these & use for jewelry pieces...could be the next fashion trend???

(Keetha, I couldn't remember exactly what I wrote...I am getting old...)

6/09/2007 11:44 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

Have a better idea for the "boulders"...remember how he liked that turan...terantu...trrrnn...(can't spell) THE BIG FUZZY MEAN LOOKING SPIDER FROM HAITI...well we could make a paperweight out of them. If he ever has a patient suffering...he could show them his and say "you think you're in pain"??? That's showing lots of empathy...isn't it???

6/10/2007 7:58 AM  
Blogger grammy said...

Kathy - don't admitted to getting old...Funny Lady may put you in that catagory of "old people in general"...I "already are one"!!!!

6/10/2007 8:09 AM  
Blogger Keri said...

LOL Kathy and Grammy!!! Too funny.

6/10/2007 8:53 PM  
Blogger Anon said...

I feel his pain. Those things are killers with a capital K.

6/24/2007 11:34 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

So - - - do you get them too, Anon?

6/25/2007 1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home