Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Monday, June 18, 2007

Deck Disaster - - -


Remember those past posts I made with pictures of people sitting comfortably around our deck table under the umbrella? You know, those posts I made as recently as oh, YESTERDAY????

Well - - - - wish them a fond farewell.

I didn't even know it was getting windy. I just HAPPENED to see the umbrella billowing, and before I could get outside to lower it, this disaster occurred.

Now here's my first question - - - how did the glass shatter like that without the table or even one chair blowing over?????

And here's my last question - - - how in the world am I going to clean up this mess?!?!


9 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Oh no!!

1. Oh my, I have no idea how it happened!

2. Maybe a heavy duty vacuum???

6/18/2007 4:23 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Yah - - - if ONLY I had a heavy duty vacuum!!!

Since I don't - - - here I go out there to try the old fashioned broom, dustpan, and elbow grease!!!

6/18/2007 5:00 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I used the broom and dustpan. MOST of the glass is gone, but tiny pieces are down in the cracks between the deck planks - - - - I need that heavy duty vacuum!!!!

6/18/2007 8:12 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

You asked "how did the glass shatter"?

My theory -#8 - Do you have a neighbor that could have been toning-up their opera voice??? #7 Did the HB's all land at one time on tabletop? #6 - Fuzzy and Gomer could have been screeching at each other. #5 - Peeping Tom neighbor was standing on glass looking in window...you have heard of "people falling thru the cracks"...better look good in those cracks.

GGN - still not packed - tomorrow have to go to Dosta - will give the top 4 reasons why glass broke when we see you!!!

6/19/2007 8:14 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Grammy - - - - these are FUNNY!!!!! Anon should have named YOU Funny Lady!!! What do you think, Anon?

I LOVE all these reasons, but the mental image of my Peeping Tom neighbor "falling through the cracks" is way hilarious!!!

6/19/2007 9:14 AM  
Blogger Char said...

My guess would be torque with the umbrella and wind. But that's not funny, it's merely academic.

Grammy, please apply your wit to a new post. How about the top 10 reasons people avoid making new posts?

6/19/2007 11:41 AM  
Blogger Anon said...

Yes, Grammy is a funny lady too!

Just got done visited one of your favorite parts of the USA.

Can you say cheese?

I think water is still in my ear. :)

6/24/2007 7:42 PM  
Blogger Anon said...

BTW

I sing opera.

6/24/2007 11:28 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Dells Anon?

6/25/2007 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home