Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Back In The - - -

Again!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Char said...

I'm so sorry about this. It's way to early to get back into a routine!

8/14/2007 11:11 AM  
Blogger Keri said...

So how did your first two days back go?

8/14/2007 11:27 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Char - - - TELL ME about it being too early!!! I hear ya on that one!

Keri, the first two days went fine. I was there last night until 8:30 since it was back to school night. Today I had an appointment at 1 and decided not to go back, but I'll be there bright and early in the morning again.

8/14/2007 2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I went to Europe Mainly for just travel...it originally was going to be a singing group with the Miss. High school choir, but not enough members could go. So we just toured in France, Germany and Switzerland. It was a lot of fun tho...
-Anna

8/15/2007 1:46 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I drove by today and thought of you! I hope you had a good first day back. I'll miss you coming and checking my thermostat each day- well you can come over here if you want! I'll come visit soon!

8/15/2007 5:00 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Funny you'd say that, Shannon!! Today on my way home I THOUGHT about stopping by - - - but I went to Goody's instead to get some new school clothes!!!

8/15/2007 6:08 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Back to school clothes!! Yippee! Stop by anytime!

8/16/2007 10:17 AM  
Blogger Anon said...

You can say that again. Except it's been two weeks and I feel like I kind of fell off and the horse has been dragging me ever since. :)

I'm trying to get back in the saddle, but it's gonna be another week or so.

Ugh.

8/26/2007 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home