Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Monday, November 26, 2007

Dish It Up - - -


This was MY Thanksgiving plate.

Well - - - it was my FIRST plate. After I ate all this, I did get seconds on turkey, potatoes, noodles, and gravy.

Oink. Oink.

(I wasn't going to post it, but was inspired by similar pictures on two other blogs.)

6 Comments:

Blogger Anon said...

Tell me you didn't Funny Lady! :)

You're as bad as I am! :)

That's my motto you know: I/We can eat and I'm/We're sexy!

:)

11/26/2007 10:37 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL Anon!!!

11/27/2007 4:14 AM  
Blogger Vickie said...

Looks yummy!

11/27/2007 5:37 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

It WAS yummy - - - I wish I had some more of ALL of it right now!!!

11/27/2007 6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice thanksgiving meal mrs.broyles!!!

11/29/2007 4:40 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Thank you, little Miss Anonymous!!! (And thanks for letting me know who you are.)

11/30/2007 7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home