Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas by Degrees


Decorating frus-tree-tions.

Remember that sad, misshapen, lightless tree that I showed in a previous post? Greg worked on it for a couple of days to make it "yights on," then he left the rest of the decorating for me.

The fluffing was a monster job. (Once again, THANK YOU Greg for insisting on a 9-foot tree) The branches were more crooked than Bonnie and Clyde. I had to "fluff" in small increments.

So, our naked-but-for-the-lights tree sat in the corner of our family room for over a week.


Last night I put on the ribbon. Ahhhhh, our tree is naked no longer.

Maybe tonight I can get it finished by adding the red and gold ornaments.

Maybe.

6 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Love the tree- I especially like the ribbon- I may have to steal that idea!

12/11/2007 9:47 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

:-) Feel free to steal!!!

12/11/2007 3:48 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

OHHHHH I Like!!

12/11/2007 7:08 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Thanks kindred soul teacher!!!

I DID get it all finished up tonight, and I took a picture, but I don't think the picture actually shows up the red and gold ornaments very well.

Maybe I'll post it anyway - - - -later - - - - too too too tired now.

12/11/2007 8:56 PM  
Blogger Stephanie B. said...

hey Keetha!
Thanks for your comments! Things are starting to pull together...the Allisons (the couple that are missionaries in Ukraine now from Canada) were able to figure out a way to get their visas while they are home in Dec/Jan. So after they get theirs, I will hopefully get mine & we'll be on our way there on Jan 15! So keep on praying!
Were you able to find Phil's blog through mine? He has one that he updates about being in Czech Republic. You can probably find his through a couple of comments he's left on mine.

12/12/2007 12:11 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

And thank you, Stephanie for finding my blog!!!!

12/12/2007 3:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home