Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Felony Grand Theft Photo


I stopped by my daughter's blog today, and there I found some photos that were so heartwarming, so priceless, so "to die for" that I just HAD TO HAVE THEM on my blog. So, I sneaked into her blog under the cover of darkness and STOLE them.

Here they are:

Our younger daughter, Korie with her niece Kaeleigh and nephew Mackinley. How do you spell family photo op???


Korie - - - all American smile
Kaeleigh - - - "What's up?"
Macky - - - "I'm squirming down now!!!"


Then this one!!! Have you EVER seen anything like it?!? Two little "fresh from the bath" towel people, side by side, engrossed in their TV show.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

Thing one and thing two. Ha

12/12/2007 10:57 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

You are SO right!!! I FORGOT about that book.

12/12/2007 6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home