Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, December 08, 2007

DARLYS!!!!!!


READ MY CBOX!!!

And I MEAN it! (I'm your elder, now LISTEN to me.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Dar, I don't know if you know how to read/check comments or not - - - but lets give this a try.

Mom "outed" you first. Then I started watching my sitemeter for KY URL's and voila - - - I FOUND YOU!!!!

Keep coming, and SPEAK UP more!!!

I do have fun with blogging.

I think RB should show you how to blog - - - I'm telling ya, come on in, the water's FINE!!!

12/12/2007 3:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a babe.

12/20/2007 5:07 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Thanks, Michael!!!

12/21/2007 5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home