Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

This is What We Got This Morning - - -


Only the sun wasn't shining then - - -

First our school had a two hour delay,


Which AFTER I was already there became a cancellation.

(Oooo Oooo Oooo!!! While playing my "Free Rice" computer vocabulary game, I just learned the wind formed snow ridge on my deck is called a sastruga!!!)

I worked for a while in my room, and then on my way home I got in the mood to do something special - - -

13 Comments:

Blogger grammy said...

Uncanny that you would mention the snow ridge on your deck...I notcied the railings appeared as if someone meticulously did a fancy job of creating a cream cheese icing on top of the railings....BEAUTIFUL!!!!

12/06/2007 7:20 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

But would you ever have known a piled up snow ridge was called a sastruga?!?

12/07/2007 4:34 AM  
Blogger Eily Renee & Malakai Andrew Hawk said...

Already at school? You? Really? I can't imagine :) Keetha, when they call a 2 hour delay, GO BACK TO BED!

-Michelle

12/07/2007 2:10 PM  
Blogger Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

I kept asking Phil if our office had a delay. Fat chance.

12/07/2007 4:45 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL Michelle!!! I DID wait the two hours before I went - - - but I was planning to go anyway. . .

Kathy, I think you might be the boss' pet - - - so TAKE your delay. I DOUBT he'll FIRE you.!!! :-)

12/07/2007 5:03 PM  
Blogger Char said...

I'm working too hard. I'm missing too many blogs.

Great snow and food pics.

12/07/2007 9:33 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

But, glad you're working!!!! What about Richard?

12/07/2007 10:05 PM  
Blogger Anon said...

2 hr. delays during program should be a sin! I was not happy.

When's the blog party?

:)

12/07/2007 11:03 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Hey Anon - - - I HAVEN'T forgotten about that. I was just sorta waiting to get out of school and clear my brain!!! I THINK it MIGHT be on Saturday night, the 29th, since my birthday is on Sunday this year and we do have Sunday night church. I'll make a plan and then I'll make a blog post and then all will know - - - - -

12/08/2007 5:33 AM  
Blogger Char said...

I need a snow picture for my wallpaper. I'd be happy to steal one off of a blog if anyone would take one.

12/09/2007 10:20 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Well - - - you'll either have to steal one that I've already posted (One of these or from my archives) or steal one from Keri's blog that she's already posted.

I can't take any new ones because we've been having rain and freezing rain SINCE these were taken and now the snow isn't pretty any more.

12/10/2007 4:11 AM  
Blogger Keetha said...

I'm sorry but I am jealous. I had to turn on the AIR CONDITIONER yesterday and Saturday: 79 degrees.

12/10/2007 4:56 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Maybe you need to plan a little visit - I know a good Mexican restaurant!!!

;-)

Now we're getting ice storms, and we certainly DO NOT need the air conditioner!!

12/10/2007 6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home