Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, December 01, 2007

The Fat Linebacker Sang - - -


NOW WHAT!?!?

What a year for college football!!!! Tonight both #1 Missouri and #2 West Virginia were knocked off, West Virginia by an unranked opponent.

So, who will play in the national champions bowl in January!?! Will it be OSU and USC or LSU or somebodies else!?!

This is fun stuff, kids!!!

Just before the Pitt/WV game began, one pundit said Pitt had absolutely no chance to beat the Mountaineers. Here's to no chance!!!!!


6 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

My hubby is flying his LSU flag on his car today!!

12/03/2007 2:44 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I bet he is ECSTATIC!!! Well - - - I'm proud of his Tigers.

My Badgers will be playing in the Outback Bowl against Tennessee. We'll see how THAT goes.

12/03/2007 4:20 PM  
Blogger I can't find my blog said...

Another true football fan. I love it!

I'm a Tennessee gal so I guess we'll be against each other next week! :-)

It was definitely a crazy season.

12/27/2007 11:12 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Headless, I will guarantee you this - - - that I WILL pull for my beloved Badgers and you WILL pull for your Vols, but we will remain blogging buddies NO MATTER who wins!!! :-)

Watch out though, WI has beaten SEC opponents in each of their LAST two bowl games. ;-)

12/27/2007 5:40 PM  
Blogger I can't find my blog said...

I will pull for my Vols-they had an ok season-who knows? It was such a crazy year-did you see the game (or the highlights?) from last nights game? (Purdue v. C.Michigan) Amazing 2nd half!

Here's to blogging buddies!

12/27/2007 6:11 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?! I haven't missed a bowl game yet this bowl season!!!!

I was PULLING for Purdue (Indiana AND Big Ten - - - but don't ask me to pull for MICHIGAN, I just can't go THAT far, even for the Big Ten!!!), and in the first quarter I was actually feeling SORRY for the Chippewas, even though I KNEW from watching their last game of the season that their QB was FABULOUS.

Then the second quarter came - - - and I began to have KNOTS in my stomach, and realized Purdue was in heaps 'o trouble!!!! They managed to pull it out by the skin of their pearly teeth, didn't they?

AND - - - have you EVER seen a human being who looks any MORE like a leprechaun than CURTIS PAINTER!?!? I have NOT.

Oh, this IS fun - - - you are leaving me a comment on "Waiting" as I type this to you here!!!!

12/27/2007 6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home