Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Kyle's Slant - -


Kyle thought my "view" was boring, so he captured the following pictures. Who's surprised that he has an unusual "slant" on things!?!?



Looking up. Remember, this is a 9 foot tree!!!!


Up close and personal.


Merry Christmas to you and yours.

I promise you, this is as close to a Christmas Card as you'll get from me!!!! :-)

(Watch for more Kylephotos in coming blogs - - -)

5 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

Mom, don't take this wrong but Kyle's pictures do your tree LOTS more justice than yours does! LOL! Those are awesome!!

I'm jealous of your wreath!!! I want a light up wreath for my front door!! I love it!

12/12/2007 9:54 PM  
Blogger Deven said...

I totally agree with Keri. :) Nice work, Kyle.

12/12/2007 10:26 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

Your tree is beautiful and your wreath too! Great pictures Kyle!

12/13/2007 3:28 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Keri - - - that's exactly what Kyle said about his OWN pictures. The wreath was really cheap at Lowe's or Home Depot last Christmas season about this time.

Thanks for visiting my blog, everyone!!!!

12/13/2007 4:19 AM  
Blogger grammy said...

WOW...we have to go to Lowe's tomorrow...will have to look for a wreath like that!!!

12/13/2007 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home