Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, December 01, 2007

I Hate to Admit It - - -


But when I was a girl I used to laugh at my father. I didn't even try to hide it, I just laughed right in his face. He used to have (wonder if he still does) early morning sneezing attacks. He would sneeze and sneeze and sneeze. I used to count how many sneezes and laugh at his discomfort.

I was too young then to realize the ramifications of the phrase, "you reap what you sow."

Not any more.

Thankfully, my sneezing attacks are also usually in the morning - - - I can't imagine what would happen in my classroom if I descended into a fit of sneezing right during class.

I'm too busy while I'm sneezing to count mine to see if I have topped my father's in QUANTITY - - - but I can tell you, at least from what I remember, I have FAR exceeded him in QUALITY. My sneezes are so loud and so forceful they would put the elephant of "Stand Back," Said the Elephant, "I'm Going to Sneeze" (by Patricia Thomas) to shame!!!!

Greg is usually patient with the first sneeze or two - - - then he tells me to "stop it." Oh how I WISH I could.

6 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

Bless you, bless you, bless you, bless you!!!

12/01/2007 9:36 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Thanks!!!

12/01/2007 11:55 PM  
Blogger Keetha said...

Ha! I think it is so true about what goes around comes around. Hmmm. Will I be in for it when my dear son is a teenager!

12/02/2007 7:38 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Trust me on this one - - - enjoy your son now while he's little.

12/02/2007 7:55 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Isn't it funny how we act so much like our parents? Even the not-so-fun stuff!!
God Bless You, Keetha!

12/02/2007 9:14 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Yep - - - and the things we said we'd NEVER do like them - - - well - - - you guessed it!!!

12/02/2007 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home