Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Isn't She Lovely - - -

Isn't she WONDERFUL!?!

My new baby!! Specially chosen in WISCONSIN BADGER RED!!!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday to ME!!!



Now I won't need to CHOOSE between blogging and football!!!


I can blog AND IM from right in front of the TV screen WHILE I watch football!!! Isn't technology grand?!?


This is Greg pointing out that while I got a laptop for Christmas, he got a $12.50 bucket of fake leeches for fishing. (Let's not even GO to how much OTHER equipment that boy has bought for all his hobbies, NOR to what all that "stuff" cost him!!)


And before you feel TOO sorry for him, just look who's the FIRST to use my new lappy!!!

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it funny how they always say it's for you...but they seem to nab it the first chance they get!! :)

LOVE IT!! HOW VERY FUN.

12/27/2007 9:39 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Hehehehehe - - - he was operating under the guise of SETTING IT UP for me - - - but I saw some games and e-mail checking etc going on!!!! ;-)

12/27/2007 9:42 PM  
Blogger Shoemaker Family said...

new "lappy"...love it!!! You're too much!

12/27/2007 9:44 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Well, I didn't buy the most expensive one BY FAR!!!!

12/27/2007 9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well of COURSE he was setting it up!! :) Had to test out to see if it was working correctly and all. :) If he could navigate around the web, etc. :)

12/27/2007 9:54 PM  
Blogger Deven said...

Congratulations from my lappy-toppy (it's name in my house) to yours! :)

12/27/2007 11:03 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

:-)

This is FUN STUFF.

I might give you a little ring-a-ding on the phone - - - some lappy enigmas to solve.

12/28/2007 6:15 AM  
Blogger Amy R. said...

Feel free to call Chris as well with your enigmas! Or check out his Tech N Tutor link on my blog. BTW, we're very jealous!

12/28/2007 7:34 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Awwww - - - didn't mean to make anyone jealous!!!!

This is REALLY silly, but the MAIN reason I wanted a lappy was so I could IM my football buddies DURING games without having to run up and down the stairs!!!! Silly, huh?

Then I saw these purdy colorful Sonys advertised on TV - - - and well - - - the rest is history.

Also - - - Greg bought a new bass fishing boat a couple of years ago, and new golf clubs, and more fishing poles and tackle than any one human should be allowed - - - I figured it was my turn to support my hobby!!!

Hey - - - if Chris truly doesn't mind, e-mail me your phone number. I'd like a little LIVE and in person tech support.

12/28/2007 9:13 AM  
Blogger Keri said...

Dad called me asking about laptops so I wondered if you got one!!!

I like how Dad still wears the sweatshirt I gave him for Christmas many years ago! =)

Maybe that's why he ate all your chocolate bark?? Because he got LEECHES for Christmas???

12/28/2007 5:41 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

He walked all over Gander Mtn with his Christmas $$$$ clutched tightly in his hand - - - and all he could find that he wanted was that bucket of leeches.

12/28/2007 6:19 PM  
Blogger Char said...

Just tell Greg it's the amount of joy derived from the gift, not the cost. So, it's always good to have someone in the family whose hobby includes inexpensive supplies!

12/29/2007 11:50 AM  
Blogger grammy said...

Me thinks Gregy is trying to figure out how he and Marky can take this on next fishy trip to get more musky????

12/29/2007 12:00 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Grammy - - - you are not VERY far wrong, Greg likes my lappy so much he began whining about wishing he had one!!!!

Char - - - oh PLEASE do not feel sorry for my oldest "child." He spends COPIOUSLY on his hobbies, thus the HUMOR in that picture of him lamenting his one cheap little gift of plastic leeches.

12/29/2007 12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home