Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Friday, December 28, 2007

Remember - - -


BLOG PARTY

Has moved to Friday, January 4. More reminders later.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a delightful blog party, That's a wonderful idea. wish we could pop in -- but, alas -- the miles prohibit it.

12/29/2007 12:56 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Would be fun to have you here!!! I think you earn the title "Blogger Extraordinaire"

12/29/2007 2:34 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I am a faithful reader of your blog. Just wanted to let you know we will be cheering your Colts on tonight, we need them to win so our Browns will make the playoffs! Go Colts!

12/30/2007 5:44 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Jessica, thanks for your comment. I tried to go to your profile and it won't let me in. I know I know your name from somewhere - - - but I can't pull it all together - - - HELP!!!

:-)

About cheering for the Colts - - - we'll take all the cheering we can get, even if you DO have ulterior motives. I am a Notre Dame fan so I watch your Browns to check on Brady Quinn's progress.

12/30/2007 6:51 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Keetha-
I found your blog thru Hummel's, I went to high school with Burke Hummel. You can see my blog at www.shrockfamilyhappenings.blogspot.com

12/30/2007 8:23 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I'm cutting and pasting from an e-mail I just received:

I'm emailing because I'm out of town on slo-o-o-w dialup, and it won't let me comment on your blog. Feel free to post this if you want.

Ya-a-y! Now I'll be in town for the blog party! Wild horses couldn't keep me away! (Other things might, but not wild horses!) I'm planning to be there with bells on!

Marcia

12/31/2007 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home