Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Sunday, January 06, 2008

This Little Piggy Went - - -


Waah, waah, waah all the way home.

I didn't see it coming. I THOUGHT I was more than ready for the last baby bird to fledge out of the nest.

I thought wrong.

This is all I brought home - - - empty luggage.


Kyle was happy to stay - - - I told him three times that choices matter, then I cried and prayed all the way home in that empty Durango.

"We're not in Kansas anymore, Toto."

11 Comments:

Blogger Martin LaBar said...

Oh, dear. The empty nest. Hang in there -- there are pluses to it, too.

1/06/2008 10:24 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

It isn't the empty nest, that part we like. It's the CHOICES MATTER part that worries me.

1/07/2008 2:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And the "choices matter" part will worry you the entire time he's in college! I feel for you, I've been there, done that!!

1/07/2008 10:48 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Thanks. That's the part that was making me cry all the way home.

1/07/2008 12:09 PM  
Blogger Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

Lafollette complex is where I met Phil. I lived in Mysch. Phil was in Hurst. Which dorm is Kyle in?

1/07/2008 9:16 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Cleavenger (sp?)

1/07/2008 9:29 PM  
Blogger Terhune Family said...

I hope he really likes that unicycle! Ball State has some long commutes. I didn't realize he was going to Ball State... when did this happen? What is his major? I got my MA in chemistry at Ball State.

1/10/2008 11:38 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Yesterday his dad also took him his bicycle. He just started at Ball State this semester, he stayed home last semester. His major at the moment is telecommunications. Several of his other LCS friends are over there too.

1/11/2008 4:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is a blog party. Can I come? As of yet, my blog is fineartsredefined.blogspot.com, but I want to change the URL and title potentially probably.

(I was joking about the whole invite-me-to-your-blog-party thing.)

1/16/2008 9:11 AM  
Blogger Steven Porter said...

Oops. I commented on the wrong blog.

1/16/2008 9:13 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

???? You didn't want to comment on MY blog? Or - - - you MEANT to comment on the latest post?

Welcome to my blog comment section either way.

You may be joking about coming to my blog party - - - but the next time I have one, you would certainly be welcome!!!

1/16/2008 4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home