Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Aging Like A Fine Cheese

That's me. Today.

So - - - how did I spend my day?

It's Sunday, so we spent the morning at SS and church - - - but sorry, no pictures of that. Then we had a fifth Sunday dinner at my parents house - - - but I forgot the camera, so no pictures of that either.


I have a sneezing, coughing, runny nose cold - - - so I spent MUCH of my day using THIS - - - which was a FULL roll when the cold started. BTW, it works just as well on noses as on other parts of the anatomy.


Of course I spent some time today with my new Christmas/Birthday toy. (How do you think I made this post?!?)


This is so my dear blogging buddy Anon will recognize me.


And now to end my special day I'll indulge in my other passion - - - - FOOTBALL! The Colts are playing the Titans, which is really a moot game for us, but the BROWNS care if we win, 'cause if we beat the Titans, the Browns are IN.

Also, on another channel, is the Independence Bowl where Colorado and Bama will be fighting it out. I'm pulling for Bama, ROLL TIDE!!! I'll have to switch channels during commercials to keep up with both games. Ahhhhhhh it's like HEAVEN.

And that is how I spent my day. How did you spend yours?

Hey - - - give me the BEST birthday present of all - - - leave me a comment and let me know who you are and how you spent your day!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

Happy Birthday. Today is our son-in-law's birthday, too. We are in Colts land but no tix for us. Alex and his buddies are on the goal line, 2nd row from ground. We're at Matt & Natalie's watching the game. Enjoy the rest of your day!

12/30/2007 9:51 PM  
Blogger I can't find my blog said...

Happy Birthday, dear Keetha! I, too am watching the Colts (they just went ahead) and switching to the AL v. CO game, but that one just isn't as fun...(I have ties to both of those teams). Earlier in the day I: went to church and sang on the worship team for 2 services and took HB1&2 shopping for wedding outfits (their uncle is getting married in 2 mo.), and worked on about 10 loads of laundry while HD cooked dinner.

Enjoy the rest of your evening!

12/30/2007 10:18 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Headless, the Bama Colorado game has gotten more interesting now - - - are you still switching there?

Don't know if our Colts will win this one or not - - - if we do, it will be a great feat by our second and third strings.

Thanks Kathy for the BD wishes!!!! Tell all your kiddos hellos.

12/30/2007 10:21 PM  
Blogger Deven said...

Happy slightly belated birthday! I spent yesterday at my brother-in-law's church, which was great! Katy and Caleb went into their nurseries without incident (thank you, Lord!), and we enjoyed the service. After church, we had a big family dinner and vegged for the rest of the night. We are not in a Colts-friendly home, so we didn't get to watch the game. :( I did a lot of homework, but after that I stayed up till almost 2 with Stephen and Scott watching a Jet Li movie on TV.

12/31/2007 10:30 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Thanks for the greeting, Deven. We LOST the game - - - but the Titans had to work like Trojans to beat our SECOND and THIRD string.

Poor Browns - - - they wanted us to win so they would go to th playoffs, too bad. :-(

12/31/2007 10:40 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Happy Birthday Keetha! Anon kept the kids after church, and my husband and I went to Indy with my in-laws TO the Colts game. Have to say if it looked bad on t.v., it was worse live. Let's hope our first stringers stay healthy throughout the playoffs.

Even though our starters played just a little, I still thought Bob Sanders looked incredible - glad we signed him long term.

12/31/2007 2:24 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I think Bob Sanders is AWESOME.

I HATE to lose, but look how hard the Titans had to work to beat our second string.

I wasn't surprised we lost, I knew Tony wouldn't play our starters long.

12/31/2007 3:20 PM  
Blogger Anon said...

hahahahaha

That's too funny!

I'm trying to get to posting a stinkin' entry again. I wish I had more time to think about something to write. I love to, but it's just not happening as quickly as I'd like.

Plus, Cool Sis likes to drop the kiddos over. :)

1/02/2008 1:05 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I heard about that - - - the kid dropping I mean.

You are missed in blogland.

1/02/2008 7:01 AM  
Blogger Martin LaBar said...

Belated greetings.

We went to church twice. I taught SS class. Nothing much.

1/02/2008 7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home