Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Monday, December 31, 2007

You Go, Bobby!!!


I'm talking about Bobby Bowden, coach of the FSU Seminoles, whose team will be missing 36 players when they meet the Kentucky Wildcats in the Gaylord Music City Bowl later today. A sizable chunk of these missing players is due to suspension by Coach Bowden because they cheated on (are you ready for this) an open book online MUSIC exam.

For those of you nonfootball fans, to be missing 36 players from one football team is a MASSIVE, crippling, debilitating blow. And yet, Coach Bowden has suspended his cheaters from their biggest game of the college football season.

I say, YOU GO, BOBBY!!! Way to emphasize that HONESTY means something.

Later addendum: FSU lost, but only by a TD, 35 - 28. It was a nail biter right down to the final second.


4 Comments:

Blogger I can't find my blog said...

I second that. Bobby is one of the most honest and upstanding coaches out there-always has been. I wish more coaches/owners/managers were like him!

12/31/2007 3:09 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I always LOVE watching the "Bowden Bowl" each fall. Hubby took some classes at Clemson, so we do pull for Clemson in that one.

12/31/2007 3:18 PM  
Blogger Deven said...

WOW!!!! I am beyond impressed, especially since it's a music exam.

1/01/2008 9:16 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Deven - - - - it was totally ridiculous, not only was it ONLINE, it was OPEN BOOK!!!! Bobby said, "Who can't pass an open book exam?"

BUT - - - the players who cheated got direct answers from people who had previously taken the exam. I guess they didn't even want to take the time to LOOK for answers.

1/01/2008 9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home