Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

This Is IT Kids - - -


This is "MY" Bowl game.


The awesome Wisconsin Badgers vs the Tennessee Volunteers. 11:00 on ESPN


I've done EVERYTHING I can do to get ready, including wearing this hoodie that I bought AT Bucky's Locker Room right there on the holy grounds of Camp Randall Stadium.

Still I'm a NERVOUS WRECK. I just hope we make a good showing.

Oh, who am I kidding - - - I want a smashmouth grind them into the ground VICTORY!!!!

Here we go - - -

Later Addendum: We lost. 21 - 17 and I am totally worn out from trying to pull us through.

6 Comments:

Blogger I can't find my blog said...

Sorry, Girlfriend...but my VOLS pulled it off. (Don't ask me how!?!)

Happy New Year!!

1/01/2008 3:15 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

They most certainly did and when you made that interception on the goal line with only about 30 seconds left on the clock I died a thousand deaths!!!

Congratulations to you and your Vols.

1/01/2008 3:17 PM  
Blogger I can't find my blog said...

You're very sweet, even in defeat. Truly, I'm surprised that they pulled it off. I love me some Vol football but they have really not had the most stellar of seasons, and Ainge is not really a good quarterback. If he gets 1 min. of play time in the NFL I'll be surprised.

At least we agree on the Colts, right?!

1/01/2008 3:23 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

We agree on the Colts, AND we agree that the
Outback Bowl was a nail biter for fans of BOTH teams!!!!

To be honest, I saw plenty of mistakes on BOTH sides. But - - - that's life, isn't it!?!

Currently MI is giving FL a real run for their money.

1/01/2008 4:24 PM  
Blogger I can't find my blog said...

I can't believe FL lost-ugh! Good thing I didn't have any $ on the games this year.

1/02/2008 1:48 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I thought FL would win too - - - but part of me is glad for the Big Ten that MI won.

1/02/2008 6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home