Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Friday, January 04, 2008

Kick Back - - -

Jaena shows how it's done!


"Story Time" with Keri.


Wake up, Kari - - - it isn't THAT late!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Terhune Family said...

I thought I closed my eyes on that one! When you have a baby who hasn't slept well for five months, it's always "that late." :) Thanks for a great time! We'll have to have the guys next time.

1/04/2008 11:25 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

When I saw the picture I thought, "Yep, Kari IS like me" because it is REALLY hard to get a picture of me with my eyes open and no "on crack cocaine" look on my face!!!!

At least you don't have THAT look going on!!!

1/05/2008 8:11 AM  
Blogger Char said...

Yea! Pictures of Jaena. I hope this means she's feeling better.

Now,I can say something silly like, "If you're well enough to go to a blog party, you're well enough to create a new blog."

I know partying and blogging are two different activities, but . . .

1/05/2008 10:40 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I'll let Jaena speak for herself about how she's feeling.

1/06/2008 7:07 AM  
Blogger Jaena said...

I did leave early (first one to go) to head home and take my new meds, which are helping BTW. However, I finally have 3 new posts today and more photos ready to load tomorrow...I didn't want to overload everyone in one day.

1/08/2008 7:09 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Don't worry, Jaena - - - everyone else left right after you did, so you didn't really leave early.

I can't wait to go see the new post!!!

1/09/2008 4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home