Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

My Six-Word Memoir


"Gave everyone a laugh, including myself"

Don't think I'll explain that - - - let you ruminate on it a while for yourself.

Might be interesting to see if those who know me "live and in person" think the same thing as those who only blog me.

What would your six-word memoir be?

[Where'd I get this idea? Heard it on the "grape vine," (NPR) of course!]

12 Comments:

Blogger Martin LaBar said...

Not so important as he thought.

2/07/2008 11:10 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

You're talking about when you RUN!!

2/08/2008 12:05 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Keri, that would be ONE example - - - you're on the right track.

2/08/2008 4:30 AM  
Blogger Anon said...

Saggin', baggin', draggin'?
Plastic surgery, baby!

2/08/2008 7:41 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL Anon!!!!! I doubt it's totally true, but seems you would fit into my six-word memoir too!!

2/08/2008 4:06 PM  
Blogger Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!

2/09/2008 10:42 AM  
Blogger I can't find my blog said...

Sad. I can't think of one for myself, and I've been thinking about it since you posted.

And, since I don't know you IRL I'm pretty stumped. I am enjoying everyone's answers, though!

2/09/2008 2:25 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Headless, I was thinking about one for you, but not knowing you IRL, I was just working with the sideways picture of you in the tights. Thought maybe I'd better leave that one alone.

:-)

About mine - - - Keri, my daughter, could fill in some stories here (She was alluding to one when she mentioned my lack of running ability) - - - but I have a KNACK for doing things, believing things that when I realize my error even I can see how FUNNY they are - - - so then I even laugh at me.

2/09/2008 7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think mine is, "live life by being myself." i think its soooo purf for mwa!!!! LOL -eefemur

2/13/2008 5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i guess i have to add... "I live life by being myself"

2/13/2008 5:38 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Good one, Eden.

2/13/2008 6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you thank you! no autographs please... LOL

2/20/2008 7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home