Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Fisherman Gone Wild


This post is mostly for daughter-number-one who LOVES to fish with her dad. The rest of you may feel free to read it also.


Taking up his fishing burden and preparing to walk from the state park parking lot to the old fishin' hole.


Walkin' down the beach hauling his burden.


Fishin' in Wiggins Pass. So far he has only caught one pampano.


Layin' his burden down.


Polly or Peetie Pelican waiting for a hand-out from a sympathetic fisherman.


Here's all the proof I can offer that I was indeed on the beach with him - - - and you can bet your SWEET BIPPY (what is a sweet bippy btw? - - - YIKES!!! I just googled it, don't like what it means - - -but the expression is funny so I'm leaving it.) that I wasn't letting ANYONE ELSE wear my beloved new FB flip flops!!!

:-)

16 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

All these pictures make me wish so bad we were there with you. =(

3/27/2008 1:15 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Make a plan to come sometime soon.

3/27/2008 3:04 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

If only it were that simple

3/27/2008 3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm. I do have a frequent flyer ticket coming! See ya tomorrow Keetha! :-)

3/27/2008 7:09 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

Can't wait for you to tell me what "sweet bippy" means. Have said it all my life but never really thought about what it meant...wow Keri...is don c. offering you frequent flyer miles??? Sounds like it to me...take him up on it!!!

3/27/2008 8:13 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Oh Donny - - - enjoy your visit, you'll just miss us, we fly home at 7:15 tomorrow morning.

3/27/2008 8:14 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Grammy, Sweet Bippy means your big fat backside!!! (Only Wiki had a worse word for it than that!!)

3/27/2008 8:15 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

Who's Wiki??? Maybe I don't want to know.

3/27/2008 8:17 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Wikipedia - - - it is a "knows everything" type site which can be updated by Wiki members. It usually has GREAT information - - - I google it all the time

3/27/2008 8:32 PM  
Blogger I can't find my blog said...

Interesting...some of the sand shots look like snow. You know, that white stuff you left at home?

Hope you have safe travels home and really enjoyed your trip!

3/28/2008 1:14 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Well - - - the "snow" in these pictures was A LOT warmer than the variety we have here in IN!!!!

We are back - - - we are safe - - - and we had a ball.

3/28/2008 4:12 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

That is a beautiful pelican picture. Can you e-mail that one picture to me? Would like to frame it for my "beach room".

3/29/2008 9:37 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I'll be GLAD to e-mail it - - - but you could also copy it right from my blog. Right click on it, then click on "save image as" and put it in a folder. Voila - - - there you have it.

3/29/2008 9:31 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

Thank you very much. I clicked to enlarge and then printed...all I got was the tailend...I want those beautiful eyes also!!! I'll try the new inxt.

3/29/2008 9:42 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I just e-mailed it to you just in case.

BTW - - - do you think I look like any of my family from today's post?

It feels REALLY weird to now be the "old people" instead of the kids when we get together!!!

3/29/2008 9:52 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

I see the humor you and Karen share. Nice looking fam. Now you get to sit at the "big people's table"...Ha!!!

Thanks for e-mailing "Polly" and after trying everything, she still hides her beautiful yellow tophat and those ever searching eyes!!!

Also, cute title for this blog!!!!

3/30/2008 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home