Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Shoppin' at Tin City

Tin City - - -


Colorful row of tin clad shops.


Greg moseys through the shops.


Lookin' up.


I THOUGHT I was only window shopping until I got to THIS shop and found these - - -


Football Flip Flops!!!! - - - VERY stylish. (The flag says "Touchdown!")

:-)

6 Comments:

Blogger I can't find my blog said...

OH.MY.WORD!!

If I saw those I think that I would have bought them, too.

Perfect for us football gals!

3/28/2008 1:08 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

PERFECT!!!!!

If you click on the picture of the shop where I got them, you will see LOTS of choices - - - bb, vb, tennis, bubbles, poker, etc, etc, etc.

It was a really FUN place.

BTW - - - as SOON as it gets warm in IN, I'll get those toe nails painted - - - - just can't wear flip flops HERE yet.

3/28/2008 4:10 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

Perfect for you! I really think you need to wear those to school one day! Like off dress code or something! It is a must

3/28/2008 7:51 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Oh, don't worry - - - that is already in my plans!!!! :-)

3/28/2008 8:31 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

Another reason not to polish toe nails...the FL sand would destroy foot "manni" in a flash!!!

Love those fish (grouper fingers Ha!) and do we have a new name...Lena???

3/29/2008 9:30 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Lena is Ole's wife - - - so I guess you KNOW who that is!!!

:-)

3/29/2008 4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home