Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Birds Eat Here

The tower is complete - - - - except for the paint. It might be a month of Sundays before hubby adds that, so I'm showing it as it is.

Can you believe that man standing up there on a ladder with a sharp power tool!?!


The birds are LOVING their new McBroyles.

2 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

I LOVE IT!

4/28/2008 9:21 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

It is nice, isn't it. It will be even better when he paints it to match the deck.

4/29/2008 4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home