Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

You Might Well Ask - - -

"Why are you up BLOGGING at 3:43 A.M. on a Saturday?"

Good question.

I woke up - - - heard that it was raining, and came downstairs to close windows.

There sat my beautiful little red lappy, just calling to me to see what was happening in blogging world - - -

So here I am.

Not to worry - - - I'm going back to bed shortly.

7 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

You're insane! hehehe

4/27/2008 1:28 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Well - - - I guess its a matter of perspective.

I don't sit in a boat for 10 hours in a row casting over ICE with snow falling all around!!

4/27/2008 1:51 PM  
Blogger Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

Maybe you could start a BA chapter. Bloggers Anonymous - hee hee hee! I would have to join!

4/27/2008 3:26 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

We sorta started one months ago - - - but all we've actually done is BLOGGED about our addiction and thereby enabled each other to further our addictions.

This is one addiction I'm happy to have.

4/27/2008 7:34 PM  
Blogger Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

You look comfy and I will bet the rain was relaxing.
Get some sleep

4/27/2008 9:10 PM  
Blogger Lone Butterfly said...

I love your pjs.

I dream of Peyton, sometimes.

And Eli.

Happy sighs of football... :)

4/28/2008 2:27 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

And I LOVE anyone who LOVES football!!! Did you watch the Draft this weekend like I did????

4/28/2008 4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home