Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Progress Notes


One week ago today I posted pictures of these same, or nearly these same scenes.


Spring is making progress in Indiana!!!!


Can you see it?


Of course the sky isn't a beautiful blue today - - - but hey, it hit 80 degrees anyway!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Char said...

I think this is the most exciting part of spring.

4/25/2008 11:08 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

The greening of the spring!!!

4/25/2008 4:04 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

I'm annoyed by the 80 degree weather!! I was expecting to be hot while huge pregnant but not in APRIL!

4/25/2008 5:07 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I'm loving it - - - sorry.

Don't worry - - - a cold front is coming through and it will be A LOT colder this weekend.

4/25/2008 5:08 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

At least it isn't 100 degrees - - - that's how hot its been at Headless' house for the past two days.

4/25/2008 5:12 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

Beautiful pic of our campsite!!! We would like to reserve the site behind the three lovely trees and would you also ask my "favorite son" if he will please make our campground grass look like his lawn? Also, plant daylillies on slopping bank along with a bird feeder AND fountain!!!

4/28/2008 11:06 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL mom - - - keep dreaming!

4/28/2008 12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home