Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

The Dark Road Lengthens


Chrissy has been in the hospital for 105 days now.

And now on top of everything else, Jill's father passed away last night.

And the road today is darker still.

More sepsis, this time antibiotic resistant.

No one knows how much more her little body can take. Her situation is urgent.

I wish I could report that there is light at the end of the tunnel, but the only light is the knowledge that the Lord is right there with Chrissy and her family and carrying them through.

Thank you for continuing to remember them all in your prayers.

To see Chrissy's blog click HERE


9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keetha:
I've been praying daily for this precious child. I can't imagine what her parents are going through.

BTW, in case you haven't noticed I'm often in here checking up on you and your wonderful blogs!!

5/06/2008 10:32 AM  
Blogger Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

in continued prayer....

5/12/2008 8:48 AM  
Blogger Char said...

My heart goes out to this poor family. Crying and praying are the best I can do. We studied Job yesterday in SS--it is both comforting and heartbreaking.

5/26/2008 2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I want one of those bracelets. I love it! I have been following Chrissy's blog. Breaks me everyday. I can't imagine what her little body is going through......no wonder she wants to go home! Miss you Keetha! hope to see you at Family Camp! WOO HOO!! Tammy Landis Tropf

6/12/2008 3:54 PM  
Blogger Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

My God bless this child. And her family, and her doctors.

6/12/2008 5:56 PM  
Blogger I can't find my blog said...

My heart is breaking for this little girl and her family-people I don't know, so far away, and I can't do anything except pray. It doesn't seem like enough.

6/13/2008 12:33 PM  
Blogger Char said...

Still praying, especially for Jill. She must feel terrible. I wish there were a way to sit with her at the hospital - that's the way my family handles crises like this.

7/01/2008 10:29 PM  
Blogger Jay & Tammy Tropf said...

Continues to break my heart. Thinking of her all day long and praying. I can't imagine.

7/01/2008 11:00 PM  
Blogger Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

MAy they find peace in knowing God is walking this road with them. And that he has a greater plan that only He knows. I pray for peace and comfort and presence of God with them. That they may feel Him, holding them, cradleing Chrissy.

With God, anything is possible.

7/03/2008 1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home