Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Pretty in Pink

Little Miss Piper Renae


All decked out in pink.


Hey - - - babies don't have a corner on cute, I've got my OWN going on!


Great Grandma Heavilin meets Piper.


Great Grandpa gets his turn too!!


Great Aunt Pam met Piper in the hospital, but I didn't get a picture then, this is a re-meet!!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved the picture of Aunt Beulah and Uncle John with Piper. Cousin pam too. great pictures Keetha. Hope to see ur mom on Monday. It is an early appt. dont have time on me now. Yackiesue

6/30/2008 2:19 PM  
Blogger Indian Lake Papa said...

Dumb question, do you like babies ??

6/30/2008 10:03 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I especially LOVE them when they are my grandchildren!!!!

Eily isn't my grand daughter, but she is the daughter of a good friend.

6/30/2008 10:41 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

great pictures!

6/30/2008 10:48 PM  
Blogger Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Precious babies!!! And I know I have said it but I am saying it again-I LOOOVVEEEE Pipers name!

7/01/2008 10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot to mention this on Keri's blog but I LOVE the way Piper's great grandpa just looks so natural with a baby. The way she's just nestled in just right and they both look so comfortable with each other. And the fact that he has an apron on. Two things that are always attractive on a man... an apron and/or a baby! lol. So darn cute.

7/02/2008 10:00 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Running, God threw away the mold after he made my dad. You WOULD NOT BELIEVE. He cooks, cleans, gardens, takes care of my mom, and takes care of a zillion other shut-ins.

7/03/2008 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home