Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Friday, May 30, 2008

Visiting Jaena


Today I took a gift from Keri to Jaena - - -


Which she promptly modeled!!!


Elisha wasn't so SURE about Kamma Keetha at first.


Madelyn slept through the whole visit. Notice, she was AMPLY surrounded by friends!!!


Kamma Keetha got to hold little Josiah. She LOVES Josiah,


But he's not so sure about her!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

Awww I'm so glad Jaena is excited to wear her gift!!

LOL

Josiah is SO CUTE!!! I can't believe how much older he looks already!

5/30/2008 7:36 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I think he looks A LOT like a little Broyles baby!!!!

They LOVED the gift.

5/30/2008 7:50 PM  
Blogger Jaena said...

I'm sure the outfit will look much better on Josiah, Keri.

Thanks!! It was a fun surprise. :)

5/30/2008 10:58 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Jaena, the "decoration" in the envelope consisted of a sheet of paper neatly folded with several circle scribbles on it AND a candy cane!!!!

The candy cane is adorning the dish on my dining room table, and the envelope and drawing are there too - - - as PROMISED.

5/31/2008 1:47 AM  
Blogger Char said...

Way jealous, but glad he's surrounded by such good friends.

6/01/2008 5:14 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

He is definitely a little sweetie!!!

6/01/2008 6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home