Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

13a and 13a1

Here they are!!! 13a, my cousin Jenny, and her darling little Jianna Rose, 13a1!!!!



Jenny, who is Aunt Kitty and Uncle Dave's daughter, came over to visit with us and brought little Jianna Rose with her.


Can you tell we had a great time?

1 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

What an adorable little baby girl!!! I miss the Cutting clan!

6/03/2008 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home