Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Aunt Kitty and Uncle Dave


I shared a few weeks ago about my beloved Aunt Kitty being diagnosed with cancer. What started in her lung (go figure since she isn't and never was a smoker) spread to her bones and brain before they even found it.

Now, without a special touch from The Great Healer, she may only have a few months with us on this Earth. The brain tumors are the greatest cause for concern, and they are inoperable.


She is a brave fighter, and is tackling this disease with a positive attitude. She told me that like Hezekiah in the Old Testament, she's asking God for fifteen more years.


Uncle Dave is the best "home health-care nurse" on the planet!!!


We're a family who love jig saw puzzles, so we got one started yesterday. Aunt Kitty and I have done LOTS of these together over the years. It was quite a bit farther along than this by the time we headed home this morning.


Radiation and chemo have started to make her hair fall out. She is facing balding with a smile - - - and a cute little hat. Too bad I didn't get a picture of that!!! The Radiologist told her all her hair would be gone in a day or two.

1 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

Awww I miss Aunt Kitty and Uncle Dave!!!

6/03/2008 9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home