Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Thelma and Louise Ride Again - - -


A few years ago, while on vacation together, Aunt Kitty and I sorta fell afoul of the law, and jokingly began referring to ourselves as "Thelma and Louise." I'd tell the whole hilarious story here if I weren't still afraid "they'd" come arrest us - - - - so if you REALLY want to know, you'll have to e-mail me. Suffice it to say, NEITHER one of us has any innate criminal instincts.

Anyway, Thelma and Louise rode again yesterday - - - with a little "twist" called a walker!!!

Aunt Kitty has to go an hour one way EVERY DAY, five days a week for radiation therapy. Yesterday I volunteered to take her, so Thelma and Louise set out - - -


First I had to learn how to help her, walker and all, get into the truck. Mission accomplished! I must not have done a bad job - - - at least she was able to SMILE at me when I told her I was gonna take her picture so I could BLOG it!!!


Of course we had to stop for LUNCH on the way - - - can you READ that cup. Now THAT is GOOD stuff!!!! Not sure why Aunt Kitty isn't smiling in this one, unless it's because she's thinking, "Will this silly niece of mine EVER put that camera away???"


A really nice young teen age girl took a picture of both Thelma and Louise just before we headed over to the radiation clinic.

Thelma and Louise are getting pretty tame in their old age. Culver's and a Clinic are about enough excitement for us for one day.

6 Comments:

Blogger Indian Lake Papa said...

Thelma & Louise !! cool! - remember, you are the "designated driver" so not too many drinks - whats in those Culver cups anyway ??

6/03/2008 8:39 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Hehehehehe - - - diet coke in mine.

I'm in the MIDDLE of this post - - - you'll have to come back in a bit to see the BEGINNING of what is going on here.

6/03/2008 8:41 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

Hmmm Thelma and Louise? Now you've got us all curious....maybe even an arrest? Wow! Do tell all!

6/04/2008 10:25 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Don't want to say it ALL on here - - -but I'll tell you!!!

6/04/2008 10:32 AM  
Blogger Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

Email me! I want the gory details!

6/04/2008 4:13 PM  
Blogger Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

God bless her. She has the right attitude. Id love to know the story..

6/05/2008 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home