Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Eatin' Good in the Neighborhood - - -


Some nice soul cooked us a yummy northwoods breakfast this morning. I won't mention any names, but her initials are Keetha Denise Broyles.


Mark loads up some bacon and egg on toast sandwiches while Cheney begs silently in the background. Cheney is our vacation dog. We don't OWN a dog - - - but Cheney visits us at the cabin every day. We like to believe he loves us - - - but really I think he's making his food rounds!!!


Jennie doesn't love the camera, but she does love Cheney. He KNOWS she'll feed him.


Keri, why do you suppose I cropped this picture EXACTLY this way?????

7 Comments:

Blogger groovyoldlady said...

The last dog we had that wasn't ours ended up living with us for 13 years...

I have something special for you and your devoted readers on my blog.

Btw, I just noticed that you are a science teacher...I LOVE science! I've taught biology and chemistry to several rounds of homeschooled teens. I have all sorts of equuipment in my basement and even a cabinet full of preserved animals for dissection.

7/18/2008 5:11 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

HAHA I know exactly why! Tell Dad his age is showing with his glasses on the end of his nose and his magnifying glass on his hat just to eat his breakfast!!!

That food looks SO GOOD.

So that dog just shows up and you let him come in?!?! This does not sound like my mother! I thought maybe he came with Mark and Jennie!

7/18/2008 5:24 PM  
Blogger Indian Lake Papa said...

Sounds like vacation is fun! Have a great time! Do not over eat! :o)

7/18/2008 5:28 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

Why does he have to wear 2 pair of glasses when it looks like he has fallen asleep...huh?????

7/18/2008 8:03 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

The dog belongs to the owner of the cabin, so no Keri, he isn't a TOTAL stranger dog!!!

Actually, Greg has the magnifying glasses flipped up while he's eating.

7/19/2008 3:45 PM  
Blogger Brad, Carmen, Braylen and Alea Fleck said...

So, I'm curious, why is the picture of Greg cropped EXACTLY this way?????

7/19/2008 10:01 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I'd tell ya, but then I'd have to kill ya!!! HEhehehehehe - - - not really.

E-mail me (use my profile) and I'll tell you QUIETLY.

:-)

7/20/2008 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home