Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Little Pastor In the Woods

Meet my friend - - - "Little Pastor in the Woods."

Pastor Mark O. Wilson may be small, but he packs a mighty preacher punch!!! You should DEFINITELY schedule a visit to his services if you are ever in the Wisconsin Northwoods.


And this is the Hayward Wesleyan Church - - - - it may be in the woods, but it isn't so "little" averaging around 700 people in Sunday morning worship services in a town whose population is 2500. What impresses me the most is that I see a cross section of "all the world" worshiping and praising God together here.

9 Comments:

Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

YES Jaye - - - I remembered to tell him!!!

YES Kathy - - - I FOUND your friends and delivered the message.

7/15/2008 3:37 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

I'm assuming he is related to the Wilson's daddy & mother knew and also, didn't you have a minister at Sonlight who was a Wilson??? Is it all the same family?

7/15/2008 4:08 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

WOW 700 is awesome!!!

7/15/2008 4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your kind words! It was great to have you and Greg at church on Sunday morning

7/15/2008 7:46 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Grammy - - - he is NOT of the same Wilson family that you are mentioning - - - there are several different, unrelated Wilson "tribes" in the Wesleyan Church.

7/16/2008 2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ke. . . , my dear niece, it is so good to have you close -- and to worship with us in the wonderful northwoods. I am not a blogger by profession, just interested. We love the Lord and His Church in Hayward.
--- one called "padre" is watching.

7/19/2008 8:58 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Dear Anonymous - - - you COULD sign your name!!!! But I think I know who you are - - - especially if you like to tell secrets.

7/19/2008 3:53 PM  
Blogger Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

Thanks, Keetha! I thought of them while in Guatemala last week!

7/21/2008 12:15 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Kathy - - - remind me when I get home to e-mail you some more personal messages from them.

7/21/2008 4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home