Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Friday, July 18, 2008

The Angry Minnow


Yesterday Greg and his two fishing buddies, Mark and Bob, got up before the crack of dawn and drove to another lake to fish until sunset. I'm sure you will be SHOCKED to hear that Jennie and I had zero interest in going along. So - - - we were FORCED to find our own fun.


And THIS is what we found. A new restaurant, The Angry Minnow.


Well, it's new to us anyway. I think it's been open for a couple of years now.


It used to be an antique mall, and long before that a school house.


Just look what they've done with it!!!!


We haven't even stepped inside the door yet!!!!


I'm sure you are all shocked that Jennie and I


Would rather spend our time like this - - -


Than fishing all day - - -


With three smelly guys in a boat!!!!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

That is ADORABLE!!! How was the food? What kind of food was it? No pictures of your plates?!?!

What in the world is an angry minnow, anyway? LOL

7/18/2008 5:27 PM  
Blogger groovyoldlady said...

Angry minnows might eat your toes!

7/18/2008 7:27 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

Those stained glass windows are beautiful. Love this place..inside & out!!!

7/18/2008 8:10 PM  
Blogger ~Molly~ said...

I just cannot wrap my mind around it Keetha. You'd rather spend the day eating in a cool establishment than fishing with smelly guys??? What is WRONG with you lady????LOL

Molly

ps, I need one of these types of vacations! NOW!!

7/19/2008 12:01 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

looks like a great place

7/19/2008 2:01 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

The food was good - - - pretty "gourmet" so I don't know how much our guys would like it - - - but I'm sure I'll take Greg there someday and find out!!!

7/19/2008 3:47 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Yes I have to agree by the pictures....much better than fishing LOL

7/22/2008 4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home