Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008


I wasn't going to do a blog post today - - - I was just going to check in, read comments, and respond to them. BUT - - - after reading your comments I just couldn't resist posting.

It is TRUE that YOU are making our vacation more fun. Even though you aren't here with us in PERSON - - - you are blogging with me and that is adding a very special dimension to the whole trip. I'm telling ya - - - I need to go on vacation more OFTEN, my blog hits are WAY up which tells me while my vacation life may be quite exciting, my regular at-home life is not!!!

I am working on a couple of what I hope will be fun and funny posts - - - but they are going to require a series of pictures and I have yet to capture all of those. So, at this point they are only in my head and in my camera - - - stay tuned - - - there is MORE to come.

Last evening our friends Mark and Jennie arrived. Greggie is sooooo happy to have a fishing buddy and Jenny and I just read and do puzzles to our hearts' content. The three of them are moseying around the shops while I blog. We just finished playing put-put, which I am proud to say I did not lose - - - only came in THIRD instead of dead last. That's NEWS folks.

We expect the arrival of our friend, Bob Streeter, at any moment. There WILL be funny Bob stories soon, I'm SURE.

This is my vista from the library window as I sit here blogging.


This is the shore line in one direction from our cabin. I took this picture on one of the weekend days when the lake was pretty choppy.


This is the shoreline going in the other direction from our cabin. This USED to be a resort, which was sold, the buildings leveled, and these empty lots sold for $350k EACH!!!!! Somebody on this planet must still have lots of pocket change!!! So far no "mansions" have been built there yet - - - but they are COMING.


And this is a view of our Little Cabin in the Woods from the dock. You can tell from this angle that it actually is a LITTLE cabin. I took some flack from some of you about it not looking very little - - - so last night I paced it off and did the math - - - it's about 600 square feet inside. I DO call that little!! Lovely - - - fun - - - relaxing - - - BUT LITTLE!!!! Now, I will give ya this much - - - the DECK is big.

Stay tuned - - - - more vacation clips to come - - -

6 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

You asked on another post if inside pictures would bore us. I don't remember ever seeing inside pictures...so no, I would not be bored by them. :)

7/16/2008 4:07 PM  
Blogger Gerson & Betsy said...

I¨ve never seen inside pictures, either! Do show!!!

7/16/2008 4:14 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

We would not even be bored by inside pictures of Ole & Sven's tackle boxes!!!

7/17/2008 8:51 AM  
Blogger Jay & Tammy Tropf said...

Bob Streeter??? I haven't seen that man in years! Used to love running around camp with his daughter....Rachel, I think! Tell him HI.....if he remembers me!

7/17/2008 9:50 AM  
Blogger Char said...

Big deck - of course, cuz you're supposed to spend the summer OUTSIDE!

7/17/2008 2:59 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Tammy - - - I'll TRY to put a picture of Bob on here. He may come back next week and bring Janice with him.

Rachel is married and has two adorable little kiddos.

OK, OK, OK - - - I'll see what I can do about INDOORS pictures.

7/17/2008 3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home