Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Friday, July 18, 2008

The Inside Scoop

AKA - - - Virtual tour of "The LIttle Cabin in the Woods."

When you enter the door, this is the view straight ahead. The two small bedrooms are to the right of the bathroom door, which is the door you see.


As you stand in the entry, the dining area (AKA - jig saw puzzle table) is to your left. There are two patio doors onto the deck, this one and the one you saw in the above photo which is on the other side of the TV.


Oh - - - looky what I found on TV!!!!!


This is the main couch area, directly across from the TV and where I got all cozy to watch that classic football game last evening!!!


To the right of the entry is this "L" that is the kitchen.


This is the "big" master bedroom. The other is nearly identical to it, only (believe it or not) a little SMALLER.


Both bedrooms have built-in vanity, armoires. This is the one in the master bedroom - - - complete with computer, which isn't online and thus my daily library trips.


Do I need to explain this room???? There's a full size tub/shower behind the door and you can just barely see the stackable washer/drier beyond the door.

5 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

Why did they put a computer in there if there's no internet? Why would someone vacation and want to use anything on a computer that isn't online? LOL! You can play REAL solitaire...

Are you sure there's no internet? That just seems odd to me.

What a cute little cabin!

7/18/2008 5:30 PM  
Blogger Gerson & Betsy said...

Thanks for the virtual tour! It´s a cute little place! Great place for a vacation. I´m not surprised at all that you found a FOOTBALL game on the TV!

7/18/2008 5:52 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

Great Cabin!

7/18/2008 7:48 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I think they use their cell phones to get on the computer. The owner LIVES in this cabin during the winter when he isn't renting it out. He keeps telling me he's going to get that computer online for me - - - but I'm NOT holding my breath.

7/19/2008 3:49 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

That is a neat cabin. I'd like to go camping with tents myself for a vacation! I may say this now until I actually get a tent LOL

7/22/2008 4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home