Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Too Silly For Words - - -


But I'm going to write them anyway.


Your geography teacher probably told you there were NO MOUNTAINS in Wisconsin. She told you wrong. There is at least this One.


Girls, I hate to tell ya - - - but THIS is what we have to look forward to!!!!


At least her EYES are a beautiful shade of blue!!!

Makes me think of Maxine.

10 Comments:

Blogger grammy said...

Oh, this would be a perfect moniker for me...can you add that to my blog if I promise to start blogging?????

7/15/2008 4:10 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

Did you find my pudgie pie makers??

7/15/2008 4:57 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

That is one of Brian's favorite stores!

7/16/2008 10:17 AM  
Blogger Char said...

Your vacation blog is so much fun! I want to be there, do it all.

7/16/2008 11:32 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Keri - - - I DID find your pie irons, unfortunately I FORGOT to buy them. I can get them on my way back through. They only had round ones - - - are you OK with round?

Grammy - - - I believe you mean AVATAR instead of Moniker. We can lift this picture from my blog to make it your avatar - - - I'll help you with that when I get home.

Don't want to spend precious library time doing THAT from here.

7/16/2008 2:50 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

I've never used round ones! Do they seal up good??

7/16/2008 3:22 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

They actually seal the sandwich better than the square, but the bread that sticks out the sides gets wasted - - - it burns off. But when you dump out the sandwich, you have a lovely little "pocket"

7/16/2008 3:32 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

Ok then round will be fine! Thanks, Mom.

7/16/2008 4:09 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

Of course, I already have the moniker..."Grammy"...however, you will have to come home right away as you know how often I post and I just can't WAIT for you to get back (now we know where Greggie gets his "instant gratification" habit) Ha!!!

7/16/2008 7:53 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Sorry Grammy - - - I'm not coming home any earlier than planned!!!

7/17/2008 3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home