Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

More Fun in the Northwoods

Just look what I found in a spa bathroom in Hayward:

Yes, it was JUST like this when I found it and NO I did NOT turn it around just for the picture. I wonder what they would say if they found out their TP was a "star" on my blog!?! Hehehehehehe


Our friends Mark and Jennie have joined us for the rest of this week. Mark is even more crazy about fishing than Greg is!!


And just so you know, we're here too!!!


This is the view from one of our "favorite" places to eat - - - a sidewalk cafe at the Angler.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

I remember this place from last year! It looks so fun!

What did you do at a spa?? That sounds like a post of it's own!

7/17/2008 4:27 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL - - - nope, it was just my regular time for my finger nail appointment and I had to go to that spa to get it done up here.

7/17/2008 4:40 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

Oh sure...good excuse. Now, tell us girls about the spa experience you had. Promise we won't tell anyone!!!!

7/17/2008 5:00 PM  
Blogger Deven said...

Obviously the toilet paper was a fluke. :)

7/17/2008 5:26 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Well - - - - I took it as a SIGN that I'm RIGHT about the whole TP thing. :-)

7/18/2008 3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home