Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Look Who Came to Visit

Keri and Mackinley. But this wasn't just a "fun" visit, little Macky has a fever and had to come to town to see the doctor.


The fever made him thirsty.

Poor little guy didn't have much appetite, so Papoo gave him fruit bites.

Papoo says, "Macky, leave that purse alone!!!" But Macky thinks it looks like a great toy!!

Puttin' on the shoes - - - time to go home!! Get better soon, little guy!!!


5 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

It's not the same without you today! Thankfully- no birds!

4/20/2007 10:39 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Oh yah!!! What WOULD you have done, I wasn't there and NEITHER was maintenance!!!! (I saw Glen at the airport!!)

I feel HONORED to be missed!!!

We were arriving back in Marion and passed the school at about 2:45 - - -

4/20/2007 3:31 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

Our poor baby Macky (makes me sad to know he's sick). Tell Papoo not to say those bad things to Macky Doodle when he's sick!!! Macky, if you were here I would let you play with purse...sorry Papoo....next time we may have to record you and put it on the National News network...

Just kidding!!! I know how he adores his grandchild.

4/21/2007 10:02 AM  
Blogger grammy said...

Kee Kee-
I LOVE this picture. You have captured both of their feelings. Macky with eyes half closed,looks like he doesn't feel well. His mama, with eyes looking down, has such a sweet, caring expression on her face.

4/21/2007 12:52 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I went to a baby shower this morning - - - and we had a discussion there of the husbands who won't touch their wives purse - - - Greg isn't alone.

4/21/2007 4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home