Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

All I Have to Say Is:


Free, free, I'm free at last!!!

Thank God almighty I'm free at last!!!!!

(Well, for a few short weeks at least)

11 Comments:

Blogger Toevs said...

I know that feeling well! It is great, although it always took me a few days to get used to the freedom. What are your plans for the summer?

5/29/2007 6:26 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

First of all, I have to spend the rest of this week getting ready for Kyle's open house on Saturday.

After that - - - we want to do some camping at Salamonie or Mississinewa.

In July we are going to WI for our annual two week vacation in the Hayward area. We LOVE that.

Then school will start again - - - - it's just way toooooo short!!!!

5/29/2007 7:09 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

So did you get a contract?

5/29/2007 7:27 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Today

5/29/2007 8:49 PM  
Blogger Anon said...

I'm jealous.

5/29/2007 9:49 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

So I'm assuming by reading this post that you signed it?

5/29/2007 10:29 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Not yet

5/29/2007 11:08 PM  
Blogger Anon said...

see comment under Cool Sis's mini-post

hehehehe

5/30/2007 7:31 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

OK - - - I'll go look there, but I want cool sis to do more than a mini post!!!

5/30/2007 7:49 AM  
Blogger Char said...

Use it well!

5/30/2007 1:14 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL Char - - - I don't know about WELL, but I do plan to be quite lazy with it and catch up on my REST!!!!

:-)

Oh yah - - - I also plan to use part of it to meet blogland buddies!!!

:-)

5/30/2007 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home