Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Some of The Faces in the Crowd - - -

Mark (aka Sven) and an anonymous person. My what gorgeous eyes she has!!!


Ryan - - - why are you wearing a bread bag on your head?!?


Joe - - - king of the deep fryer!


Pastor Mark and his beautiful bride, Annette.


Adlai, Pastor Mark and Annette's son - - - he LIVES to torment me, all in fun of course!


Pastor Jeff - - - who loves showing hideous pictures of me at embarrassing moments. I was trying to get even. UNFORTUNATELY - - - this is a good picture of him!


Steve and Vicky with Adlai sprinting into the background.


Kevin

Dustin and Jennifer

13 Comments:

Blogger grammy said...

And even Markie got in pic. Looks like a fun group!!!

5/20/2007 9:14 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Markie and anonymous in this case is his wifie!!!

Pastor Mark is our new pastor.

5/20/2007 4:34 PM  
Blogger Char said...

How many Wesleyan churches are there in your little town?

5/20/2007 5:21 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Good question. Actually, Westview is Jonesboro. But, Marion, Gas City, and Jonesboro are all right together. There are 4 Wesleyan churches in Gas City and Jonesboro, and at least 8 in Marion itself.

Goofy, huh?

5/20/2007 5:54 PM  
Blogger Char said...

Good Grief!

5/21/2007 3:44 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

And - - - I'm SURE I missed some, and if you start adding in all the little 'bergs' in the area - - - that would be MORE

Once I heard there were 26 Wesleyan Churches in Grant County, but I don't know for sure anymore.

5/21/2007 4:04 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

OK Char - - - this research is for you!!! I dug out my district journal and here are the results:

8 Wesleyan Churches in Marion
2 in Gas City
2 in Jonesboro
6 more out in the county

So - - - we have 18 churches in this county!!!!!

5/21/2007 4:18 PM  
Blogger Anon said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's not ashamed to cover most of her face for the blog.

:)

We have no couth.

5/21/2007 8:35 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

Looks like so much fun!!! And Annette has on a MICHIGAN t-shirt! WOOHOO

5/22/2007 10:10 AM  
Blogger Char said...

Well, I'm glad this is a "churched" community. I just hope the number isn't reflective of a lot of church splits in the past. That's what used to happen in my old denomination.

5/22/2007 11:18 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I really don't think so in this case - - - it's more a case of our denomination headquarters used to be in this county - - - -

5/22/2007 5:29 PM  
Blogger Hummel Family said...

I see Pastor Jeff is still around! He's so much fun!!!

5/22/2007 11:36 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Yes he is!!! Hey - - - why don't YOU move to Marion, come to Westview, and take some of the teasing that he likes to pass out to me?!?!? Hehehehehehe

5/23/2007 3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home