Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

The Diners - - -

Main dining room.


Overflow crowd in the foyer.

4 Comments:

Blogger grammy said...

WOW!!! Looks like a SUCCESS. I KNOW Indiana folks are expert cooks!!!

Enjoyed the pix!!!

5/20/2007 9:09 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

It was yummy!!! We had quite a few people who came to get tenderloins who don't attend our church!

5/20/2007 4:33 PM  
Blogger Hummel Family said...

Looks so yummy!

Speaking of food... I baked your famous speghetti casserole...we all enjoyed it...looks like we'll have some lefteovers too! yay!

Thanks!

5/22/2007 11:35 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

You are SOOOOO welcome, JoEllen!! - - - now, PLEASE don't feel that you have to send me a written thank you on top of this. You shouldn't have to work for a free supper!!!! :-)

5/23/2007 3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home