Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Just In Case - - -


You are an LCS student looking here to see if we are going to have finals tomorrow, the answer is YES. When I left school the gas main leak was fixed and we were allowed back in the building.

I know that is JUST the news you were hoping for.


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha - a little drama in Marion today? Sounds like fun!

5/22/2007 1:03 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Yep - - - happened during the last period of the day - - - we had to evacuate to the north end of the parking lot from whence we were sent home. Construction crew building an addition to the church hit a gas main.

5/22/2007 3:53 AM  
Blogger Toevs said...

Sounds like fun. :-)

I am sure there are some students that are so thrilled to know they still have their finals. :-)

5/22/2007 8:20 AM  
Blogger Anon said...

Whew! Do I feel better!

So, this must have been the excitement you were referring to.

:)

5/22/2007 6:05 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Yep - - - but today was an average day, no excitement!!!

5/22/2007 6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know nick- @n()nym()s

6/13/2007 5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home