Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Westview Tenderloin Supper


In this part of Indiana, tenderloin suppers are all it. Our youth group does one annually that is absolutely THE BEST. We used to do the traditional thing of hiring a company to come in and fry the tenderloins - - - but now we do our own thing, and let me tell you - - - it is a BETTER thing!


Tonight was the big night!


Ye ol' cook shanty, loaned to us for this occasion.


Chefs at work.











Full parking lot - - - looks like a crowd!!

Tickets anyone? My assistant is Nick. Behind us you see the "take-out" section.


Serving line for those who choose to dine in.

7 Comments:

Blogger Char said...

Well, I guess we'll know what we're in for when we come your way.

Now that Richard has reestablished contact with a childhood friend who lives in New Castle, IN, he keeps sending us jokes about Indiana. One was about playing euchre. We'll ask you to explain that one to us in person!

5/20/2007 5:19 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Do you know what Euchre is?!?

I LOVE it!!!

5/20/2007 5:52 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I've never heard of such a thing! It must be an IN thing!

5/21/2007 9:12 AM  
Blogger Char said...

My guess is that it's a card game of some sort, but that's all I know.

5/21/2007 3:47 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Shannon - - - a tenderloin supper features deep fried, breaded tenderloins. Horrible for you - - - but very yummy.

Char - - - YES Euchre is a card game - - - one I LOVE. Maybe I should teach you in July!!!

5/21/2007 4:02 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

I love playing Euchre. It was first card game I learned and could not believe NO ONE in Florida knows what it is. Let's teach Aunt Jeany how to play when we come up...OK????

5/21/2007 7:33 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

No one ever has to beg me to play Euchre!!!

5/21/2007 8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home