Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Eating - - -

Keri making pudgie pies.


Kelly toasting his pudgie pies.


Finished pudgie pies - - - one with taco filling and one with pizza.


Papoo feeds the birdies something yummy!!! (Little Debbie's Swiss Cake Roll)


Breakfast - the best camping meal of the day!!! Mackinley and Kaeleigh really packed away the eggs, bacon, and OJ!!! (Well, so did the rest of us to be perfectly honest!!)


We only made one big camp breakfast this time - - - but it was still yummy!!! Jason and Keri even turned their eggs and bacon into a breakfast pudgie pie.


Somebody's had a few too many breakfast pudgie pies and it's made him silly - - - JASON!

2 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

PICTURE THIEF!!!

6/09/2007 9:44 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Hmmmm let's see - - - I stole one of you making pudgie pies, one of Kelly making pudgie pies, and one more - - - but I can't remember which one right now - - - oh yah - - - the pudgie pies themselves!!!!

I plead guilty - - - what's my sentence?

6/09/2007 10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home