Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Heavilin Family Reunion


Memorial Day Weekend means Edwardsburg.

Edwardsburg means Heavilin family reunion. It has been so for 23 years.

But just as all good things must come to an end, so this too. After 23 years, we will be moving our reunion to another site as Edwardsburg Estates is being sold.


Aunt Mary and Cousin Willie (pictured here talking to Uncle Dave), have been our hosts all these years.

Thanks for the memories. It has been perfect.

5 Comments:

Blogger Toevs said...

Looks like you have already been very busy this summer... and it just started. :-)

5/30/2007 11:44 AM  
Blogger Char said...

I hope you find an equally suitable location. This event obviously has to keep going. (and going, and going)

5/30/2007 1:16 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I'm sure we will find an alternate location - - - but I don't think ANY place will be as "suitable" since this location was family owned and operated - - - so it felt like "home."

They made me responsible to make sure an alternate location IS found - - - I'm not quite sure how THAT happened!!! Right now we have a cousin-in-law tracking down a site he has used in his ministry which sounds promising - - -and it's only about 10 miles from Edwardsburg.

5/30/2007 1:49 PM  
Blogger Char said...

So, in volunteering, were you the first person to step forward or the last person to step backward?

6/01/2007 11:15 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Neither - - - I didn't actually volunteer - - - I was just sorta pointed out by Uncle Paul, along with two other cousins, as being responsible. I just am afraid if I don't take the old bull by the horns, nothing will get done in time - - - so hang on, here we go!!!!

6/01/2007 1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home