Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Kyle's High School Friends

On the deck. Kyle and Brittney have their backs to us and on the far side of the table are Matt, Keaton, Chad and Andrew.

Alex, Patrick, Kevin and Kyle.

Kim, Derek, Anna, Andrew, and Jessie (Class Salutatorian)

We have a rather large home - - - but where do the friends congregate??? Right in the kitchen around the food!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tyler & Annette said...

Just browsing random blogs, I used to go to lakeview church when Brandon was the youth pastor, and I happened to come across your blog. Random: that's my brother in one of those pictures! Alex! ha ha, I just thought it was funny to see my younger brother on your blog! ps- neat blog! I enjoyed browsing through it! -Anne Payne

6/05/2007 5:43 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Anne, Kyle had Tyler as his Bible teacher one year at LCS - - - so, our lives have crossed in several ways!!!

I did not know Alex was your bother - - - that was my first time to meet him, but he was fun and funny!!!

6/07/2007 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home