Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

When He Got Home - - -

He sat on the couch, had a lovely little snack, and told his daddy all about his adventure in the great outdoors!!!

It was an AWESOME day out!!!!


4 Comments:

Blogger Anon said...

He's adorable. I love the curls!

6/03/2007 12:49 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Thanks - - - we think so too!!!

6/03/2007 5:11 AM  
Blogger grammy said...

Keetha, you should write a book and use the darling pictures!! Is this just not the CUTEST thing ever!!!!

6/09/2007 2:55 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

I don't know why we should be surprised...I still have the poem your mother wrote when Kelly was young and it was published in the Wesleyan booklet.

6/09/2007 2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home