Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Sunday, June 03, 2007

The "Little" People

Our friends David and Michele came and brought their seven children!!! (They are adopting four of these) Here are six of them in a "flock" on the deck eating their party food. Mackinley was flocking with them, but he missed this photo.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

I am sooooo sorry we missed the celebration. Looks like it was a good time. Give Kyle our congratulations, please.

6/03/2007 5:05 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

We would have LOVED to have seen you here - - - but trust me, I understand!!!

It was such a special treat for Andrew, Matt, and Stephanie to take time out to come by. (Can you believe Andrew drove a motorcycle over here on SATURDAY?!?!) We LOVED seeing them - - it was like OLD TIMES, except we wanted the Troyers here too!!!

:-)

I didn't mail out invitations this time. Kyle handed them out, I put it on my blog, and ya know, I think we had just about as many people doing it that way as using snail mail. Whooo Hoooo for modern times!!!

6/03/2007 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home