Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Family

Cathy, Keri, Kelly and Mackinley.


Greg, Macky, Keri, Paul and Jo enjoy some cake and fellowship - - - I guess that would be cake fellowship, wouldn't it?!?


Kyle and Cousin Paul. We were fortunate to be able to spend a lot of time with Paul while Kyle was growing up. Thanks for making the trip over for the party, Paul!!!


This is Broyles and Landis family photo time. The Landis and Broyles families are camp friends. Our kids are stair-stepped and our lives have intertwined since Kyle was born. Oh the STORIES we could tell!!! Pictured here - Front Row: Moi, Korie, Kelly, Cathy (Kelly's girlfriend), Mackinley, Keri, Brittney (Kyle's girlfriend) and Greg. Back Row: Andrew, Stephanie (Matt's fiancee), Matt, and Kyle.


Notice Uncle Kelly is STILL stuffing cake into little Macky even DURING this family photo op!!!


Stephanie, Matt, and Greg chill on the couch.

4 Comments:

Blogger Char said...

I think you caught Kelly looking "normal" there. Must have been an accident.

6/03/2007 10:23 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL - - - you must be getting to KNOW our Kelly through Keri's and my blogs!!!! :-)

6/03/2007 10:31 PM  
Blogger Char said...

I think I'd recognize all four of your kids now if I saw them on the street. It's sort of an otherworldly feeling.

6/05/2007 12:34 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL Char, it helps that they all four look so much like they're related, doesn't it!?!

6/07/2007 12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home