Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Oh Wouldn't It Be Loverly - - -


If we all really had multiple long lost relatives who were dying overseas in exotic places like Nigeria or Chile and leaving us millions as their sole surviving relatives (if we could only just be found) and all these spams we keep getting from lawyers were really veritable e-mails from lawyers and we were all billionaires by now??!!??!!????

Then again - - - maybe not.



6 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

Actually, I'd settle for $10,000.

5/31/2007 1:31 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

:-)

5/31/2007 6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keetha,

I was in Indiana for Memorial Day and found that we have a mutual friend...Ruthie Bassett! She is a sweetheart and is affectionately known as "little Ruthie" when I'm around.

Glad to see that you also receive the bogus e-mails offering $$$$!!!!

5/31/2007 6:38 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL - - - I can assure you I just hit delete without even reading them - - - but we've had so many of them that I decided to do a post about them.

Yes, years ago Ruthie went to church with us at Westview!!!

Too bad I wasn't in town over Memorial Day Weekend, maybe we could have met!!! Let me know next time - - - -

5/31/2007 8:56 PM  
Blogger Anon said...

Money is the root of all evil. That's why we try not to make any. :) Isn't that the nature of our profession?

6/01/2007 12:34 AM  
Blogger Toevs said...

Money is overrated. :-)

6/02/2007 9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home